This does not mean that I hate the gaming consoles. I play them too but I find more joy with the PC games. Although I agree that consoles are a little convenient to play because it does not need upgrading from time to time so that the games can be played on it.
The reasons I love these games are as follows:
- Well, truly speaking PC games are a lot budget friendly. So, they are a lot affordable than the gaming consoles. You can never regret buying them feeling that you have spent some extra bucks on them. The facilities of the gaming experiences they offer are total value for money. Plus the games offer much more interesting features which keep one’s interest in the matter.
- In the PC games, you can easily play the multiplayer games. You do not have to pay anything for that. So, if you are in a mood to check your skills by competing with your friends or others over the internet, you can easily do that.
- With PC you can be sure to get more types of contests. Whether it is a bigger game or a smaller one you will get all on the PC. Nowadays very few games are there which only release on the consoles and becomes limited in its boundary.
- Another thing of the PC gaming is that with a mouse and keyboard you get more speed than anything else. You are able to control the games in a much better way. This has made the games to definite their niche in the PC.
- In these games, you are given the freedom to play the contests the way you like to. You can use the keyboard and mouse or the gamepad, whichever you like. The PC games thus give you flexibility and choice. By this, it also means that the PC can be designed or added with certain features that allow the console games to be played on them. This makes it easier and better for use. But that can’t happen with the consoles.
A significant growth in the number of those who love playing parking games for many hours has been noticed in the last few years. There are countless number of online parking games to select from. With each game, you will get a chance to learn unique parking skills and, of course, to have fun that you always seek for in an online gaming activity. There are three levels in parking games – easy, moderate and expert. The game continues getting tougher with passing each level of the game.
Out of all the ones available on different gaming websites, car parking games are the most popular ones. They will help you to learn the general pattern to follow. With playing such games, you can be rest assured of being aware about the essential techniques involved in the car parking. All these games generally come with three levels – a beginner level, medium level and an advanced level.
When you play a basic level, you will be required to park your car in a big-sized parking place between two other vehicles. A very tight spot is given to you to park your vehicle when you reach to the advance level to play. The performance of parallel parking, diagonal parking and 90 degree parking is must for each player no matter what kind of level you are playing right away.
Truck parking games are a little bit different from other parking games available online. Of course, you have to deal with some different parameters while opting for such games. Just check all the instructions properly before going to be engaged in such activity. A regular car gamer doesn’t get a chance to deal with a dimension of physics that he or she can enjoy while playing trailer trucks.
Apart from car and truck parking, bus parking games are also liked by a good number of online game lovers from all across the world. They are perfect to those who are used to operate big-sized four wheeler and keen to learn various aspects of parking. They provide users with a wonderful opportunity to learn while have fun. With bus parking 3D, you would feel that you are parking your real bus in a real-like bus parking spot.
In case you’re not familiar with matching games, then here’s a quick explanation about them – matching games are games in which you have to match at least three pieces of the same color or shape, clear them from the game board (by placing them next to each other) and keep your score high by doing so. There are many games out there which share this basic idea, but they all have slightly different features and each one of them is special in its own way (or not, and that’s why I will not recommend it).
These games are highly addictive and are very enjoyable, and they often have colorful graphics and great animations. They are suitable for both adults and children and they can be played anytime and anywhere.
There are many matching games out there, and lots of them are really good, but these two are truly the most remarkable ones out there:
- Jelly Splash – This is a super addictive match-3 puzzle game in which you will match colorful jellies and make your way through hundreds and hundreds of levels. The more jellies you will match and clear from the board, the higher you will score and the more difficult the game will become. This is a very easy-going game and it is surely fun and simple to play, but it’s not going to be easy to master – it has some very challenging levels and it can keep you busy for ages. It is surely one of the games that are worth checking out, so give it a try!
- Marvel Puzzle Quest – That’s not an ordinary match-3 puzzle game, and it combines role-playing and matching in an interesting and fun way. Marvel Puzzle Quest follows the promising footsteps of the genre and delivers a challenging, interactive and remarkable gaming experience. While matching the tiles you must consider a whole range of aspects relating to each character’s skills, strengths and needs, so unlike other classic matching games, this one is more demanding and it requires some tactical and strategic skills to progress. The game has lots of action in it and it has some of the most interesting Marvel characters. You will manage your character, fight others and beat the bad guys, but you will have to keep matching all the way!
The first is peer to peer. Peer to peer is a well established protocol of information sharing between willing computers. In the case of online computer games this is where one computer acts as the host (master computer if you like) and all other players’ computers send their information to the master. This gives the player hosting the game a slight advantage in response time or lower ping and of course once that player leaves the game the server no longer exists as it was dependent on his connection, historically this has been referred to as a ‘listen server’.
Dedicated Servers. Some games companies like Activision and EA provide their own online “official” or “ranked” dedicated servers where they have their own machines in their own data centre hosting official servers that they control and admin. Console games generally also have their own dedicated servers provided by the developers or peer to peer solutions in some cases as with Modern Warfare 2 and 3. But some servers are provided by individuals who like to have personal control over how their game server is setup. These come in two options. Either the individual has a rented or owned machine and hosts the game server themselves. The second option is to rent a dedicated game server from a large list of GSP’s (game server providers) who for a small monthly charge can host your server for you 24 hours a day and have web based graphic user interfaces in order to start, stop, reinstall, edit configuration files, setup scheduled restarts, install mods and much more. This is in large part the most common choice as it is both cost effective and much easier to get started. Only basic knowledge is needed in order to host a server this way. That is why the GSP industry has grown to a 5 million dollar a year industry.
A server is a machine running in a data centre (DC) with a high bandwidth connection to the internet and a redundant power supply to keep things online 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. This allows lots of players to connect to one place to all play together. GSP’s host their game servers on machines in a data centre.
Ping is just an ICMP command that checks the time it takes for a packet of information to travel from one computer to another and back again. Ping is measured in ms or milliseconds which are thousandths of a second. A game server that is hosted within 300 miles of your physical location should provide you with a good latency to your game server.
Full Dedicated Server
You can rent a full dedicated server, this gives you root access to a Windows Server machine via Remote Desktop Connection. This is for advanced users as setting up a game server using steamcmd and configuring the firewall can be a time consuming process but for large communities and clans this is the only option. Full control over your game servers, root access to all of the files, something you will never get with shared game server hosting. It comes with a cost though, around the $100 per month mark so get those donations flowing to pay for the hardware.
Shared Game Server Hosting
Renting through a GSP (game server provider) is the most common and the best bang for your buck way to run a game server. You choose a provider from the many 100’s out there, choosing which provider to go with can be quite a daunting task. Here are the main points to consider.
- Price. Well price is king in most cases and a lot of gamers would have looked for the cheapest company in the top ten of Google and gone with them without even thinking about it. However choosing the lowest price is a haphazard way to choose any service, whether it be a plumber, an electrician or in this case a game server. You can choose the cheapest and take a punt, go for the most expensive and hope that translates into a quality service or if you’re like me go for the middle ground, not too cheap and not too expensive. I use this practice when choosing everything, from toasters to hotel rooms. But price isn’t the only factor to consider.
- Reputation. Reputation has an extremely strong influence in any decision on which service provider to use. There are game server companies that seem to of been around since the dawn of the internet age, and there are new unknown companies that have only formed in the past years. The older companies have seen it all before and maybe can get caught not putting the effort into the control panel functionality that a modern games and gamers demand. New vibrant young companies can be enthusiastic and energetic in their approach to both new game releases and support but they can also make mistakes and show a lack of experience in challenging support matters. The complicated nature of the newer indie games and steam early access games make it very difficult to get a smooth running game server so I would opt for the middle ground again, a company that’s not too long in the tooth but also old enough to have experience where it matters.
There are also some other factors to consider when selecting a GSP:
- Control Panel Interface. This is a Graphic User Interface (GUI) where you control your game server from. Here you can launch the game, change the rules, add server passwords, add bans, allows, add administrators and add mods. This should be fast and easy to use. The industry standard is TCAdmin 2, but many providers have custom created control panels to reduce costs as TCAdmin can be rather pricy for enterprise companies.
- Support staff experience. The support staff has experience to set up the game to make is easier to play as lots of games nowadays have complicated set up procedures. A good GSP will have a configuration editor already configured in the GSP control panel so that you do not need to go and research all the information to edit the file yourself. The key is the better the staff the less problems will go wrong with your server once you have it.
- Mod installers. Some GSPs have mod installers where you can, in one or two clicks, completely install a mod to a game with all the required files without the need to upload via FTP. Again this is a setup that your GSP would/should have made themselves.
- 24 Hour support. I play games into the wee hours of the morning and business hours support is no good to me. I want 24 hour support and I want someone to get back to me pretty quick so I can get on with my gaming. I don’t get a lot of free time and I don’t want it wasted on staring at a broken server, even if I did broke it myself.
- Instant Setup. Most GSP’s should have instant setup, in my experience this is not actually instant, instant start of the setup, not quite instant setup, the files need to download and some of these new games can be 20GB or more.
- Configuration editors. These are necessary for GSPs as many don’t want to give access to the root folders and modify the configurations and .ini files as the player slots are generally directly related to CPU consumption so the more player slots you require the more the server will cost. A good configuration editor will make the setting up of your game server easier. The complicated nature of some of the recent indie games like DayZ and Ark Survival evolved require attention to detail in order to get running smoothly. Make sure to check that the GSP is up to date with all custom configurations as updates for these types of games come quite often and can break an out of date configuration. So making sure the GSP staff are keeping up with games is a good indicator of a good GSP. Any good GSP should be able to answer detailed questions about their games and if they don’t what kind of support can you expect from them.
If you choose games that let your kids pick and customize different animals, your kids’ creativity will considerably rise. The games have a lot of goals. You can choose colors, features and accessories. And this is what helps your kids develop their creativity. And this is what helps your kid grow.
You can find a lot of games that are goal-based. At each level, the player has to reach concrete objectives. So, this type of titles teach kids the right way to set goals. Plus, they are motivational enough to help kids achieve each goal while mastering their skills.
Developing social skills
If you do a bit of research, you will find titles that allow your kids to chat with other players online. This can provide an opportunity for your children to develop their social skills. Just make sure they know what to share online or what to keep secret. After all, sharing too much personal information with strangers can be dangerous.
Practicing some responsibility
By giving your kids an opportunity to enjoy online games, such as horse games, you can teach your kids as to how they can be more responsible as far as time management is concerned. This doesn’t mean that they should spend more time playing than doing their school work. Studies are more important than having fun online.
It’s the responsibility of educators to come up with new techniques so that they could teach even “boring” subjects in an entertaining way. According to experts, teachers should change the traditional teaching approaches into new creative strategies so that the kids could be able to understand and absorb complex ideas. This is what online games can do for your kids. As a matter of fact, your kids will learn no matter how complex something may be.
One such game is the MU Origin. It is highly influenced by the classic game Korean MMORPG. The basic idea of this game is that the person playing the game has to choose an archetype first. There are three archetypes namely, Dark Knight, Elf, Dark Wizard and a new character SUMMONER. After doing so, the player gets introduced to a bigger world of fantasy where he/she has to fight monsters and finish quests and the cycle continues.
- The features of the MU Origin give a PC-like experience to the users.
- This game comes with the features of the late-2000’s gaming with modern graphics, quests and navigational tracking.
- It comes with varied game modes, a multitude of events and 1v1 Arena PvP.
- There are auto-play options; users can leave this game in the background while completing other work.
This game will satisfy those gamers that like their games to be easy and casual. This game does not require a gamer to be very skillful. This is due to the fact that many of the options in this game are automatic and it can run even if the gamer is not completely involved. The MU origin battle is a causal battle with better visuals, scope and presentations than other games.
- The gameplay is extremely similar to MMORPG. Every corner of the screen is specifically related to something. For example, this game comes with varied game modes, namely, Daily Dungeons, Story Dungeons, Endless Towers and Party Dungeons. They are visible in the upper portion of the screen.
- The various game modes have different arenas, events like World Bosses and Colosseum and battles. Each area is marked with maps. This game can be fought either in PvP or PvE.
- As mentioned before, there are three main characters. Character information is shown on the upper left side of the screen. Tapping the character also gives more in-depth information about them.
- The visuals of this game retain the original MU Online visuals. It is based on a typical leveling system. This allows the player to reach higher levels of their characters easily.
- The character visuals are impressive owing to the fact that MU Origin has retained the wings on characters. Wings add another dimension to the characters, making them seem more alive.
- The overall visuals are packed with good graphics. It is a fast-paced combat game with dated visuals.
Durability Is Important
When you have decided on the best gaming headphones for your needs, you expect they will last for many years. Make sure only top quality materials are used and that the attention to detail is supreme.
Sound Quality In A Gaming Headset
Crystal clear superior sound is not a choice, it is a must have when it comes to choosing the best gaming headset.
When you are competitive or home gaming and in the middle of the adrenaline producing rush of an exciting video game, being able to pick up on those cues in an interactive game is essential, as is blocking out distracting environmental sounds.
You need to have lightning reactions to sound cues such as gunfire, screams, footsteps and those scenario indicators that will give you the competitive edge you need to take your game to the next level.
The decision to make: do you go with an immersive sound field without to 7.1 channel surround sound or do you go for stereo game sound… It all depends on the type of game you are playing.
Now that you have spent your hard earned dollars on the best gaming headset you can afford, do you know if you can easily purchase spare parts? At some stage you will need to replace such items as your pads or cords. Its worthwhile checking with the manufacturer if they stock spare parts.
Enjoy Gaming With The Your Gaming Headset
When you are looking at buying a new set, it‘s worth taking the time to jot down what features you want in a gaming headset:
- wireless or not
- open or closed
- surround sound or not
- 7.1, 5.1 or stereo
Take the time to read reviews and peoples experiences of the brand name product you are considering, you can learn a lot from these. Keep an eye out for online sales platforms such as Amazon as you can often pick up a bargain here.
Playerauctions: Buy and Sell virtual goods and services
The games like Worlds of Warcraft where the characters can build up various abilities like weapon skill as you go on playing the game. Game characters can be sold in ranging from pounds to 10,000$.
eBay no longer provides you with this facility, but the websites like Armory Bids and Playerauctions have these accounts now too.
Spread and sell your knowledge
It’s not very popular, but you can write about the games like World of Warcraft or MMO and spread your knowledge. There are websites like Killer guides and some freelancing website like up work and Elance, etc. you can write an e-book for them and their clients and sell them.
A person whose heart and soul is in games can start his own blog where he can share his daily experiences and let the world know about it. The gamer can earn lots of money from their blogs.
YouTube games, videos
You can also post videos on YouTube and earn monetary benefits our of it. Moreover, you can start your own channel on YouTube and make your viewers know about the games. The YouTube has recently restrict the gaming videos according to them, videos which are showing the user playing the game will not be monetized, if the video will be having some education of the game and the running commentary of the game will only be allowed to monetize.
Gold and Farm Items
You can undoubtedly make money through various virtual characters from the games like the World of Warcraft and Diablo 3. Diablo 3 becomes famous as it gives of the options to sell virtual gold you have earned in the game.
Some servers are not setup properly. At times, the server operator don’t have any idea about the number of players that will use the machine. For instance, Minecraft makes use of the RAM of your computer for allocation to each user. Therefore, your machine should have a lot of RAM so that hundreds of users can connect without any problem. However, make sure that you don’t allocate all of memory to users. The server also needs some RAM to work properly.
Some games require a super fast connection. If your connection is slow, the server will cause lags giving you a lot of headache. Ideally, we suggest that you go for at least 20 Mbps connection. This should be the upload speed, not download. In other words, you should do your homework in order to know how much upload speed you need.
Up Time of the Servers
The up time of the server is based on one thing: do you need the server to be live at all times? In other words, if you have a small server and you need it to be online for you and your friends, then you don’t have to keep it on all the time. On the other hand, if you are going to make your server live for public, make sure it gives an up time of 99.99%. if your server goes offline frequently, you may end up losing a lot of users. You don’t know when a user will connect to your server to play their desired game. After a couple of repeated attempts, the users will leave you to never come back again.
Some servers don’t need a lot of operators. Actually, this decision depends upon the owner. For a public server, you should have an operator no matter what. However, if you have a private server to manage, you don’t necessarily have to hire an operator. Actually, public servers at a higher risk of being hacked or destroyed. Therefore, you have to have someone in order to take care of the machines. Actually, it is also dependent upon the simulator or game that you want to play.